Welcome to MENA LNG Regasification Summit
Several new LNG regasification terminals have recently been announced in the Middle East as a solution to meet rising energy demands. The world’s appetite for natural gas is growing so fast it is expected to exceed oil by 2030.
The MENA LNG Regasification Summit will serve as a platform for regional and international LNG stakeholders from across the value chain to come together and explore best practices for LNG terminal design, construction & operation, LNG technology & risk management and LNG commercial strategies, including supply & demand.
It is our aspiration through this inaugural event, to share concerns, explore ideas and solicit experiences with key players in the region and internationally. This will serve as a great opportunity for delegates to discuss potential strategies on the following:
- The current market situation – the global supply and demand picture
- LNG terminals: from design through to operation
- LNG technology: new and innovative technologies currently entering the market
- Development of small/medium/large scale LNG projects
The conference will be complemented by an exhibition from the LNG service industry to showcase their capabilities. There will also be two technical workshops running on 20 & 23 January 2013 which will cover more in-depth practical LNG aspects.
Key benefits of attending
- Identify how small/medium scale LNG can develop your LNG strategy
- Gain a holistic view of LNG from design to operation and understand current LNG market trends and dynamics
- Network with key players from national and international gas companies and build your network with industry leaders
- Gain an overview of the latest LNG technologies and innovations available in the market
- Expand your knowledge on the development of small/medium scale LNG projects
Sponsors & Exhibitors